Choo Choo

This beautiful birthday cake with a train theme was created for Alexander's 2nd birthday. He loves trains and his mom fell in love with this cake design. The original design came from 4GoodnessCake, and I added a few details of my own as well as the cake topper and figurine. Everything is edible including the train. This was a moist vanilla cake. The bottom tier was filled with alternating layers of cream cheese buttercream and strawberries. The top tier was filled with French Pastry Cream. 30 Servings.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sandra, this cake was the bomb, everyone loved it, the French Pastry Cream was delicious, thumbs up. See you next time, thank you so much.
Joan
Breanne said…
Oh my goodness. I saw your cakes on flcker when I was searching for ideas for my daughters birthday. We aare doing jungle animals and your were so cute. I guess there is no way to ship a cake.
Thank you for your nice comment. Honestly, I don't even think it would be possible to ship a tiered cake. Where are you located?