PALM BEACH BRIDES SHOW

Yesterday, we were part of the Palm Beach Brides Idea Show. It was a huge show with terrific vendors and the feedback was amazing. There were about 5 or 6 cake vendors and we heard things like "OMG, your cakes are amazing", "Perfection", "These are the best cakes on the show"!  Our vanilla rum cake was a hit and I wish I could have filmed people's reactions after they tasted the cake; many people commented it was the best tasting cake too!  I was humbled by the great response and very happy that our hard work paid off.   We are looking forward to serving many of the brides that attended the show and also look forward to working with the venues and vendors that showed interest in our work, wohoo!   I want to thank my Assistants Evelyn and Sarah for their hard work, I could not have done it without you!  I love you!!!