SaraJo Wedding Cake

I just love this cake!  I designed this cake for SaraJo, who wanted a special design for her wedding cake.  She is by no means the traditional bride, which I totally love!  She gave me the freedom to create something unique that would incorporate her style.  I used her invitation and wedding colors for inspiration as well as her dress and some stained glass pieces she brought me (and that she created!).  My assistant Sarah and I worked together to create this edible masterpiece!  Bottom cake was a moist vanilla rum cake filled with creamy vanilla buttercream.  Middle tier was a lime cake filled with coconut buttercream and top tier was a coconut cake filled with pineapple buttercream. 

We also made a special Groom's Cake - Budweiser truck, how cool is that?! 







Comments

Sara Jo Karns/Anthony Flores said…
Our cakes were insanely perfect for our wedding. Despite the wedding being over for weeks now people are still asking me about the cakes and going on and on about how neat and delicious the cakes were! We SERIOUSLY could not have asked for anything more special, individualized, and delectable! Thank you so much Sandra and Sarah for all of your hard work, it was truly appreciated. Sandra you were so fun and perky to work with you made the process easy.