Confirmation Cake

I designed this cake with the help of my client for her Confirmation.  I truly loved how it turned out, the soft colors and vintage flower are just beautiful!  She loved it so much! 

This is what she wrote:
"OMG!! I don't know where to begin. Gianna absolutely loved the cake. Took many pictures of it and so did everyone else. The family kept commenting on how beautiful it was. She actually took a ivory rose and separated the petals to put around the cake and it looked great. Adding the rasberry filling was a great idea. Took the top layer home and they started eating it during superbowl and Monday and today. Now I need another cake. LOL!!! You definitely have a God given talent. I can't thank you enough for giving my beautiful daughter such a special cake for her special day. She can't wait to see it on your website.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!