Totally custom designed birthday cakes!

One of the things I love the most about my job is to sketch out a unique cake design for each one of my clients.  These are not cookie cutter cakes!  Each design in sketched with only one person in mind, you!  So I only show you my books if you ask, just to give you an idea of the quality and uniqueness of each cake.  I would not want to make a design twice!  So, If you want to have your very own custom cake, you have come to the right place!  Oh, and did I mention, totally fresh and baked from scratch!  Yeap!  with us, you can have your cake, and eat it too! 
 
Sebastian's Ninja Turtle cake for his circus themed birthday celebration.

Santiago's Elmo cake joined the celebration too!

Elegant custom designed cake for a special birthday celebration.

Modern Quinceañera cake with handcrafted flowers and a little bling!