Beachy and Tropical celebration cakes!

I know I've said it before, buttttt....it's all about the details!  That is what sets us apart and of course our incredible moist and tasty cakes!  Give us a call!  Come join our family of happy customers! 

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!  This lovely and colorful cake was made to celebrate a brother and sister's birthdays.  A new client who already came back for a second cake! 
Love what I do!  God is good!

This was another cake for Sawyer's birthday, turning 10 this year.  It has been an awesome pleasure to work with this family.  Love the fact that usually they give me the opportunity to pretty much create anything I want and they are always so happy!


This fun shark themed cake was delivered yesterday for Dominick who is obsessed with sharks!  Another loyal client whom I've been making cakes since he was born!   But, no super scary sharks here!  Thanks Monica for allowing me to be part of another celebration! xoxo